Building with straw bales
This weekend workshop will give you a practical introduction to building walls with straw bales. In the course of this workshop you will learn how to:
- Select good building bales
- Resize and reshape a bale
- Stack up bales to form a wall
- Compress and maintain compression on a straw bale wall
- Prepare bales for an earth plaster
- Find and identify earths suitable for building
- Make a good earth plaster mix
- Apply the body coat onto the straw bales
This workshop will take place at our place in La Grande Fosse on the weekend of April 23rd and 24th, starting at 9:30am on the Saturday and finishing at 5:00pm on Sunday.
Price: 200€ per adult, all meals included (Payment in cash or bank transfer).
We aim to share our knowledge with everyone regardless of their budget. If you want to come to one of our workshops but do not have the steady income to afford it, please get in touch with us.
If you plan to attend, please register on the form below
Erreur : Formulaire de contact non trouvé !